Pearson has a simple mission to help people make more of their lives through learning. We are the world's largest education company, with 40,000 employees in more than 70 countries helping people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives.
We provide a range of education products and services to institutions, governments, and directly to individual learners, that help people everywhere, aim higher and fulfill their true potential. Our commitment to them requires a holistic approach to education. It begins by using research to understand what sort of learning works best, it continues by bringing together people and organizations to develop ideas, and it comes back round by measuring the outcomes of our products.
1. Check proofs and help editors in tallying the corrections marked by the author(s) and editor(s)
2. Follow up with vendors for the titles assigned to him/her by a production editor
3. Engage in the analysis received from the commissioning editor and ensure to alert them with initial queries in case of any discrepancy
4. Coordinate with the in-house content team for the specific title assigned to her/him
5. Coordinate with production/development editor with the copy editorial queries