Pearson has a simple mission to help people make more of their lives through learning. We are the world's largest education company, with 40,000 employees in more than 70 countries helping people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives.
We provide a range of education products and services to institutions, governments, and directly to individual learners, that help people everywhere, aim higher and fulfill their true potential. Our commitment to them requires a holistic approach to education. It begins by using research to understand what sort of learning works best, it continues by bringing together people and organizations to develop ideas, and it comes back round by measuring the outcomes of our products.
1. Develop content for JEE/NEET exam for Physics or Chemistry
2. Review/mapping already existing content in Physics or Chemistry and make changes wherever required
3. Check the level of appropriateness of content for JEE/NEET and take corrective actions wherever required
4. Regular follow-up with different stakeholders for completing the project assigned
5. Co-own success of our strategy to allow reuse of materials
6. Drive initiatives to make offline/online learning engaging and efficient
7. Regularly evaluate the functional needs of existing content and advocate for improvements or changes
8. Proactively identify and minimize risks to ensure that projects are completed on time