We are on a mission to disrupt the 1 trillion dollar service economy with an interplay of products revolving around content, community, and commerce. TapChief products serve a two-sided marketplace, on one side we enable professionals to do what they love, by participating in deep interest-based communities, working on flexible work opportunities, and provide them with a suite of tools to monetize their expertise on their own terms. We also create a significant impact on the quality of life of our users by creating a reliable, alternate income source which can help them pay for their livelihood, care for a kid's education or just help them save up for that much-awaited vacation.
On the other side, we empower companies of all sizes, from the garage startup to the largest enterprises, to access great talent, wherever it is, to work on business projects for faster innovation and agile execution.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Own and manage the full recruitment life-cycle from JDs and sourcing to interviews and negotiations for all
open roles at TapChief
2. Source, pre-screen, and engage candidates at junior, mid-levels as well as sophisticated senior-levels for
all the open opportunities in TapChief
3. Work across teams to develop and iterate best-in-class job descriptions, personas, and headhunt lists in order to reflect the talent needs of the role and the business
4. Conduct role-specific recruiting via traditional and non-traditional resources such as LinkedIn and Angellist
5. Utilize inbound marketing techniques as part of a comprehensive candidate attraction strategy and
generate a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates
6. Establish relationships with appropriate networking groups, associations, and firms to source and recruit
7. Ensure candidates have a great experience at every stage of the recruitment process by maintaining fast turnaround times, feedback on rejects, employee focussed negotiations, etc.
8. Work closely with stakeholders to understand personas, required skills, education, certifications, relevant experience and so on, for each role
9. Use market research, networking, social platforms, advanced search tools, employee and external referrals,
and community events to source candidates
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th May'19 and 15th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.