Creya Learning & Research is India' pioneering provider of STEM learning and design thinking towards aimed at making every Indian citizen equipped with skills for success in the 21st century. Every day about 50,000+ students in schools or adults incorporates experience the Creya program that helps them think better for solving problems creatively.
With schools in India and abroad adopting Creya XEL 2.0 program for developing Innovation skills, we are ensuring students move away from rote learning and are able to connect classroom theory to real-world problem-solving.
With a young team of enthusiastic people, we are making sure that the next generation of children is equipped with skills like critical thinking, problem-solving, risk-taking, collaboration, communication, and leadership. We are always open to trying out ideas that help us do what we do better. We find a tremendous amount of meaning in our work, and would like you to join us on our journey!
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Teaching during the hands-on technology-based summer camp
2. Learning pedagogies such as experiential learning, project-based learning, STEM learning and inquiry based learning
3. Collaborating with a team that has been working on bringing quality STEM and 21st-century education to students in India over the last 6 years
4. Undergoing training for 15 days and teach Creya Learning's, STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) summer camps
5. Working on project-based learning, design thinking, experiential learning, classroom management, engineering mechanics, film making and survival camps (navigation, first aid)
6. Delivering camps to 10 - 14 year old children in a residential school for 15 days
# of Internships available: 15
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 5th Mar'19 and 4th Apr'19
are available for duration of 1 month
are from Hyderabad and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.