Technomentis is an IIT - IIM alumni venture in STEM education (STEM stands for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) in the K12 segment. We aim to foster innovation in school segment with an experience-oriented approach towards education nationwide. We have reached out to over 40k+ students and worked in over 10 states in the school segment.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Teaching relevant modern technologies like AI, Robotics, IoT, 3D printing, aeromodelling, and STEM projects
2. Planning delivery of programme/session/activities/events as per schedule and lesson plans
3. Interacting with students- take sessions, solve their queries and train them in various projects and experiments
4. Researching and experimenting to develop communication & training material
5. Preparing reports, status briefs, presentations, and other communication documents
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, Robotics, Teaching, English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 12th Feb'19 and 19th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates who are in their final year or are graduates of B.Sc/B.Tech/M.Tech in any domain shall apply
- Self motivated, driven, and ready to work in a challenging startup environment
Well performing candidates may be considered for a full-time job opportunity with us
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.