The Times of India is India's most diversified media company in the world's fastest growing media market. The company has a strong heritage of 175 years.
Teach India is a corporate social responsibility initiative of The Times of India. With the British Council as its knowledge partner, the initiative is implemented on the ground through the partner NGOs. Currently operational in Delhi/NCR, Jaipur, Dehradun, Ranchi, and Mumbai, the initiative focuses on promoting volunteerism and imparting spoken English skills to underprivileged youth to enhance their employability.
The candidates would be working for Teach India which is a corporate social responsibility initiative of The Times of India.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working as a part of the cultural team of our organization that produces stage shows involving underprivileged youth as actors at the national level
2. Coaching underprivileged youth at NGOs in acting for a theatre play
3. Writing scripts and other creative content related to cultural program
4. Facilitating acting practice session at NGO centers
5. Managing logistics of the stage show at our event
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 11th Mar'19 and 10th Apr'19
are available for duration of 5 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.