MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Using the latest agile engineering techniques in a focused and disciplined manner, the company accelerates software initiatives that enable our customers to transform their industries. MAQ Software serves customers in multiple industries including technology, retail, energy, and healthcare. The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past sixteen years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for data analytics, application development, and data platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a consulting partner for Amazon web services.
Recently, MAQ Software was honored for the 8th time as one of America's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 2% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing eight or more times.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Execute interaction design and visual design as a part of a distributed engineering team
2. Collaborate on user experience planning with lead engineers and clients
3. Take ideas from the concept to the production stage, including redlines, prototypes, guidelines, and other communication methods to help bring these designs to life
4. Produce information architecture and task-flow diagrams
5. Create data visuals and mock-ups for presentations
6. Build storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
7. Solve all sorts of design challenges with creativity, efficiency, and precision; a full stack designer (interaction, usability, graphic design, HTML, CSS)
8. Research interaction design trends
9. Participate in design reviews
10. Create production-ready designs for engineering teams
11. Design graphics elements, assets, and visual approaches that are delightful and user-centric
12. Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards
13. Develop an integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography
14. Assist in addressing user experience/interface design based on existing guidelines
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 10th Oct'18 and 14th Nov'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code.