About Apna Neta:
In the largest democratic nation of the world, Apna Neta will provide us with political knowledge, real facts and unbiased information on political parties, candidates, elected officials and their activities. Apna Neta is a platform for people to question their leaders directly. Since public opinion is the essence of democracy, Apna Neta will work as a bridge between people's expectations and opinions for their political leader's actions and words so as to shape the political structure of the country. Apna Neta will bring citizens together not only to support one candidate over another but even for defending and justifying our democracy.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Collaborate with content writers on the delivery of thoughtful and brand-consistent video content
2. Film (if needed), produce and edit video projects for marketing, promotion, and customer experience
3. Manage the updating and ongoing videos relevant to the organization (instructional and tutorials)
4. Interpret needs and develop creative/technical solutions that are on strategy
5. Research and stay ahead of relevant topics and media types to keep content relevant and diverse
6. Manage and organize an archive of video/media assets for ready access; interface with Google Docs and Google sheets as needed
7. Oversee all areas of organizations' video strategy and ensure consistency with the company's core messaging and branding, as well as any program goals and objectives (this includes helping to develop and maintain a vision and voice for the brand)
8. Work on audio-video editing for all videos (and all other post-production tasks which include reviewing footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing)
9. Ensure data is factual and legitimate
10. Develop clear timelines and ensure work is completed on-time
11. Attend project briefings and collaborate with the marketing and IT team to meet the goals
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 10th Jan'19 and 9th Feb'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.