We are building the world's best internal search engine, a Google-like search engine for e-commerce companies. We at CloudInfra are challenging many international companies in the field of search. We are led by an ex-Google engineer.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on our Angular 7 control panel
2. Build SaaS features that our customers want and use
3. Follow the best practices as formulated by companies like Google
4. Work with the backend team of search specialist to get the search engine features and the control panel in sync
5. Work with an understanding of MVC architecture, HTML, Linux, GIT, CSS3, advanced developer tools in Chrome/Firefox
6. Working with network concepts like CORS, REST, HTTP protocol, Mime-types, Ccontent-types, encodings, TCP ports, threads, etc.
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: CSS (Learn CSS), Linux, GitHub, Sass, TypeScript and Angular 7.0
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 9th May'19 and 8th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 6 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.