We are niche players and make great talent management, L&D, and business IT solutions since 2013 based in the Silicon Valley of India, Bengaluru. The Skills2Talent software is available on the cloud and is the only solution that takes beyond traditional HR focus. We cover hire ROI talent management with single code base/data model/login with built-in HR libraries!
We are also now working on AI (artificial intelligence), ML (machine learning), chatbot, and mobile app based intuitive solutions for global corporates.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understanding change requests/sub features/defect fixes that need the coding work
2. Doing coding using guidelines and KT (knowledge transition) documents
3. Unit test/developer testing of the coding done along with impacted areas
4. Explaining the changes made and use cases to the tester to carry out testing
5. Providing effort estimation for pipeline customers for new CRs/defects raised by developers
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 4th Dec'18 and 8th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.