Xobin creates refreshing HR tech products to streamline pre-employment assessments, learning, and development for organizations of all sizes. The flagship product Xobin Interact is used by over 150 companies in 40+ countries. Xobin team works out of IIT Madras Research Park. They are backed and funded by Axilor Ventures.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Perform research and analyze the real expectation of the user
2. Design sitemap, wireframes, mockups with a mindset to make our user's life better
2. Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
3. Design the action items on every screen and offering minimalist design within the scope of the system
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 25th Apr'19 and 30th May'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Chennai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
- Understanding of any 1 tool; Balsamiq/Invision/Sketch/MarvelApp/Adobe Photoshop
- Hunger and desire to learn on the job
- Extremely strong communication skills
- A solid portfolio of projects to display your understanding of mockups, color, and design patterns
We are looking for a creative UI/UX developer, who is obsessed about building intuitive, paradigm-shifting, unapologetically simple user experiences, who works on bringing out a creative solution right from the conceptual stage, conducting user research, and translate them into wireframes and prototypes.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.