About Eppeok Solutions Private Limited (https://eppeok.com):
Eppeok Solutions Private Limited is on a mission to help small & medium size business to have an online presence by which they become visible to their target audience and execute your business idea to reality, by creating your website, web applications & mobile application, which creates exponential business growth & execution of your idea at a reasonable cost, so that you can stay ahead of your competition.
We help small and medium-size businesses, by creating their website, web applications, & mobile application. The kind of customer who loves our work is the one who does have a clear understanding of what they need and who do not appreciate cutting corners in delivering quality or delays in response and execution time.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Start as a trainee and may be offered a full-time job after completing 6 months of probation based on your performance
2. Spend 80% of your time in the application, software design and development of products, web and mobile projects
3. Spend 20% of your time in training and learning new technologies to enable you to deliver on various projects
4. Work in close coordination with the co-founders and deliver cutting edge products for clients and get hands-on exposure on the entire lifecycle of software development from requirements gathering to design, programming to deployment
5. Begin with front end programming using HTML5, CSS and gradually develop websites, portals and enterprise apps using Core PHP along with frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, etc.
# of Internships available: 4
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th Mar'19 and 13th Apr'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.