ATG connects students and professionals around the globe. We are a startup based in Bangalore and our values are to help people excel in their careers, professional, and personal lives. We have a unique product which can help millions of people excel in their careers and hobbies. The product is the need of the hour and worth a billion dollars and may help millions of people excel in their careers and help struggling people get a better job/direction/network. We thrive to provide support to people to achieve higher goals in pursuing success in their career.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understand the code structure and make the code scalable using standard procedures
2. Engage in performance analysis on a scaled DB and discuss/fix improvements
3. Learn backend PHP using Laravel framework
4. Work on challenging frontend designs and problems: AngularJS/jQuery/HTML/CSS
What would intern learn in this internship?
1. Become an expert in Git and servers
2. Work under experienced mentors who have worked on building scalable platforms
3. Work with QA (quality assurance) team and understand the kind of bugs that come during the development process
4. Work on Restful API creation, security, and modification
5. Write scalable, services-based clean code that can scale up to million users
# of jobs/internships available: 3
Skill(s) required: PHP (Learn PHP), MySQL, LARAVEL, GitHub and REST API
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 7th Feb'19 and 9th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Our code base is written in PHP using the Laravel framework. Knowledge of the language/framework is an advantage but not a requirement. However, willingness to dedicate an hour or two every day to learn and execute the knowledge every day (except exams) is absolutely desirable. Serious candidates should apply!
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.