The Government of Maharashtra is the government for the state of Maharashtra in Western India. It is an elected government with 288 MLAs elected to the legislative assembly for a five-year term. Maharashtra has a bicameral legislature i.e. it consists of two houses - Vidhan Sabha (legislative assembly) and Vidhan Parishad (legislative council). Devendra Gangadhar Fadnavis is the current chief minister of Maharashtra.
About the Internship:
The selected intern will work for the additional director general of police and traffic Maharashtra government.
1. Work with senior government officials on various government projects and adding fresh perspective & value
2. Create content for social media & awareness campaigns
3. Create department proposals
4. Assist in statistical analysis using Excel, R, etc.
5. Help in designing interventions for reducing road accidents if you are a traffic engineer
# of Internships available: 4
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, Adobe Photoshop and Statistical Modeling
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 28th Feb'19 and 30th Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.