Bank Relationship Executive Job in Hyderabad at WeMakeScholars
Applications are closed for this job. Click here to browse more jobs.
Bank Relationship Executive

Hyderabad

Start date
Starts Immediately
CTC
3 - 3.2 LPA
Apply By
22 Jul' 22
Fresher Job
Fresher Job
About WeMakeScholars
WeMakeScholars is an organization funded and supported by the government of India under the 'Digital India' campaign. Our motive is to offer unbiased support to students with international education finance via scholarships and education loans. It is one of the biggest scholarship aggregators globally with more than 26,000 scholarships on the portal and more than 1.5 million students from 200 countries access it every year. For education loans, we work with 14+ banks (public/private) in India/abroad including top banks like the State Bank of India. We are a 2-year-old startup with a quite small team and hence with a space to learn a lot.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since April 2016
464 opportunities posted
103 candidates hired
About the job
Key responsibilities:

1. Visit the bank i.e., SBI branches every day during the second half of the working day
2. Maintain a good relationship with the bank authorities
3. Work on the verification of loan accounts whether they are sanctioned or not

Note: 70% will be the bank relationship officer's responsibility whereas the other 30% will be other in-office operations tasks.
Skill(s) required
English Proficiency (Spoken) Telugu Proficiency (Spoken)
Who can apply

1. Should have a two-wheeler with a driving license

2. Diligence and perseverance are a must

3. Should be from a locality of Hyderabad or Telangana

Salary

Annual CTC: 3 - 3.2 LPA (All fixed)

Perks
Informal dress code Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings
3